Nothing Compares to a River Cruise
River cruising is a relaxing, immersive and thoroughly enjoyable form of travel where you can enjoy ever-changing scenery along the banks of waterways such as the Danube, Rhine, Seine, Douro, Volga and Yangtze. Unpack just once on an award-winning, state-of-the-art 190-guest Longship and journey into the very heart of iconic cities and charming towns.
A river cruise can be defined as:
- A form of leisure travel that takes guests along inland waterways.
- Usually there are several port stops over the course of each passage.
- Typical river cruises often last longer than a week.
- Carry anywhere from 100 to 250 guests, depending on the ship size.
- Are popular on many of the world’s major rivers, including the Danube, Rhine, Volga and Yangtze.
Explore the world’s great cities
The most cosmopolitan cities developed along the rivers, the world’s first trade routes. From iconic “must-sees” like Paris, Amsterdam and Budapest to quaint villages and towns waiting to be discovered, a river provides you easy access to savor the delights of both. Cities like Berlin, Lisbon, Prague, Vienna, Moscow, Cairo and Beijing are just a few that are accessible on a river cruise. In addition to the rivers listed above, cruises along lesser-known rivers like the Mekong in Southeast Asia and the Main in Germany are options.