We just returned from a wonderful trip to Secrets Vallarta Bay. The views of Banderas bay and the Sunsets are wonderful. We were in the preferred club Oceanfront suite and the room was wonderful with a large balcony. We also rented a Cabana for the day on the beach and it was fantastic.
The main pool and swim-up bar area is a little small in comparison to some other resorts but we seemed to find chairs easy at the pool or on the beach. The resort shares the Now Amber but that did not seem to matter to us. If you need help with Secrets Vallarta bay reach out to us! – Travis Paquin
Secrets Vallarta Bay
Only 5 minutes from exciting boardwalk “El Malecon”and a short 15-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
• Five gourmet restaurants for 271 guest rooms
• Over 14,000 sq ft of Spa facilities
• Stunning wedding locations
• Over 6,886 ft² Meeting facilities including a Convention Center
• Expansive infinity pool with breathtaking views of the ocean
• Unique, intimate dining experiences
• Only hotel with an onsite casino
• Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling