Several destinations combine to create one of the most popular haunts of today’s leisure traveler—Puerto Vallarta, which exploded onto the tourism scene with diversity that spans from world-class resorts on Banderas Bay to white-washed adobe houses on streets bursting with bougainvillea. From the Romantic Zone, follow the seaside promenade; as the coastline leads toward trendy Riviera Nayarit, the Hotel Zone and marina provide stunning accommodations and gourmet dining on one of the world’s largest bays. From here, a rich marine life is just one warm stretch of sand away, and visitors can head back to shore for a nightlife that truly dazzles, or to the Old Town, where the colonial era rises to the forefront. Puerto Vallarta actually shares approximate latitude with the Hawaiian Islands and the Cancun/Riviera Maya region of Mexico.
Weather – Puerto Vallarta enjoys a warm tropical climate all year round. January through April – high 86°F, low 63°F; May through Dec. – high 92°F, low 70°F.
Top Resorts in Puerto Vallarta
- Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
- Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa
- Dreams Bahia Mita Surf & Spa
- Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta
- Secrets Vallarta Bay
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta
- Marival Armony Luxury Resort & Suites
- Marival Emotions Resort & Suites
- Iberostar Selection Playa Mita
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta
- Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
- Riu Palace Pacifico
- Barcelo Puerto Vallarta – All Inclusive
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Riu Jalisco
- Riu Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Golden Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, We’ve Been There. Our team has been to most of the top resorts. Reach out to our friendly agents. We can help plan your perfect Puerto Vallarta vacation.