Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa sits on two miles of powdery white sand and boasts activities for the whole family! The Caribbean Sea is perfect for snorkeling, catamarans, windsurfing, kayaking, and jumping on the ocean trampoline. Dreams Spa by Pevonia offers a full range of natural curative massage therapies and facial treatments; each designed to soothe your body, mind, and spirit. And to really help you unwind, the Explorer’s Club keeps kids happy and busy with their own kind of supervised fun
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Considered an eco-friendly resort with an impressive 44-acre garden landscape of over 5,000 indigenous plants from around the region
- Ideally situated within close proximity to the historic ruins of Tulum and eco-adventure park of Xel-Ha
- Spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites including: 222 rooms renovated in 2013 offering a new swim out section with direct access to a pool and the Preferred Club Hacienda Suites and Hacienda Presidential suite, newly renovated in 2015 – all which boast contemporary Mexican décor and spacious marble bathrooms
- A unique, traditional Spanish-style wedding chapel providing wedding couples with catholic ceremonies
- Exciting Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club for kids ages 3-12, complete with fountains, rock climbing wall, internet center, game room and more
- World-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia® with over 12 interior cabins, a spectacular jungle cabin, and 5 exterior Palapas overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Complimentary traditional Temazcal ceremony located on site
Choose from magnificent dining options featuring six Ã la carte and one buffet-style restaurant. Dine at the Seaside Grill, an Ã la carte steak house, enjoy French cuisine in a romantic setting at Bordeaux or visit El Patio for Mexican fare. Seven bars, including pool and beachside, are perfect places to make new friends. As part of Unlimited-Luxury, guests have the option to Sip, Savor & See. Enjoy complimentary dinner and drinks and live evening entertainment at nearby participating resorts from 6pm to 1am. (transportation costs are not included).
Guests are able to enjoy up to one round of complimentary greens fees at the Riviera Maya Golf Club, a Robert Trent Jones II designed golf course per person, per day as part of their Unlimited-Luxury experience (subject to availability/restrictions apply). Guests will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided at The Riviera Maya Golf Club.
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
[maxbutton id=”15″ ]
More All-Inclusive Resorts