They vary in landscape, size and vibe, but each Caribbean island has a reason (or ten) for being on your bucket list. Discover your all-inclusive Caribbean paradise.
There are songs, movies, meals and lifestyles that inspired the Caribbean islands. But do these pieces of paradise live up to the hype? You bet. And each destination has its own unique qualities to lust after. So how do you choose the right one for your trip? Well, we recommend visiting them all, eventually. But for now, these highlights should help you narrow it down.
- Antigua – The perfect blend of beaches, restaurants, adventure and old world charm.
- Aruba– This little desert island packs a lot of personality for you and your family. We dare you to run out of things to do.
- Bahamas – In this lively area of the Caribbean, every day is a trip to the beach with plenty of attractions and nights on the town.
- Barbados – Barbados hosts both British and Caribbean traditions, ranging from afternoon tea and cricket, to scuba and snorkeling on Dottins Reef and a round of golf on designer oceanside courses.
- Jamaica – Reggae music, steel drums, amazing restaurants, beautiful beaches and local festivals. Who wouldn’t want to vacation in the birthplace of the “no worries” mentality?
- Puerto Rico – European charm, Latin flare, stunning attractions, and tropical landscapes – Puerto Rico combines the best of everything.
- Punta Cana – Leave your wallet in your room. The luxury of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is all-inclusive.
- St. Lucia – Highlighted by the Piton Mountains and home to volcanic beaches, St. Lucia is paradise. Mother Nature made this twenty-seven-mile Caribbean island along the Atlantic ocean her masterpiece.
- St. Maarten (St. Martin) – This tropical hotspot is bursting with French and Dutch culture, attractions, amazing local restaurants and pristine beaches along the ocean.
- Turks & Caicos – This laid-back string of islands is just a hop, skip and a jump from the U.S. mainland.
- US Virgin Islands – In St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas, you will find all the shopping, beaching, snorkeling, dining and relaxing your family is craving – with all the ease of domestic travel.