Bahamas Travel Requirements:
STEP 1: Travelers are required to complete an electronic Health Visa at travel.gov.bs. • Health Visa applications take up to 72 hours to process and should be completed with adequate lead time.
STEP 2: Must present a COVID-19 RT-PCR Test with a negative result. Test must be taken no more than (10) days prior to the date of travel. Test results must be uploaded in the Health Visa portal and presented upon arrival.
• Any person presenting a test older than ten (10) days will not be allowed entry into The Bahamas.
• Children under ten (10) are not required to take a test.
• No quarantine required
• Wear a face mask
While Traveling to The Bahamas & Once Arrived:
• Wear a face mask: • Entering & transiting in terminals, at security & customs screenings, at baggage claim, during check in & boarding
• Hold & scan own boarding passes or mobile devices
Once on Island:
• Wear a face mask: • When travelling in a taxi, when standing in line at attractions, before being seated at a restaurant, while checking into a hotel • When entering and exiting beaches (not required on the beach) • Must be worn before & after exercise and visible on your person during exercise.
• Beach gatherings are restricted to five (5) people or less and social distancing is mandatory.
• Travelers must return to accommodations and remain on property between 10:00 pm and 5:00 am daily. Guests can move around the property during curfew hours.