Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, an all-suite boutique resort, you automatically receive the benefits of ENDLESS PRIVILEGES® which give you limitless access to almost all of the pleasures this intimate jewel has to offer. Begin your getaway with a private transfer from the Cancun International Airport, just 20 minutes from the resort, and indulge in Wellness, Serenity and Lovers Experiences. A winner of the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years and member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita boasts 90 spacious Oceanfront Suites. Indulge in a AAA Four Diamond awarded restaurant, two additional restaurants, a Sushi & Ceviche Bar, 24-hour in room dining, two exquisite bars and the first certified Thalassotherapy center in North America. Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is also a Rainforest Alliance Certified Resort. Golfers of all skill levels can tee off with complimentary greens fees at the nearby world-class Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course.
- For the thirteenth consecutive year, a AAA Five Diamond Award-winning boutique resort, within close proximity to Cancun International Airport
- Member of Leading Hotels of the World
- Private chauffeured airport transfers
- Horizontally designed along a 500 yard beach, with minimum 1,100 sq. ft. one and two bedroom suites, all ocean front with private terraces
- The hotel is located in a protected national park with the world’s second largest coral reef just offshore
- First certified Thalassotherapy Spa in North America, spanning 22,000 sq. ft
- Complimentary traditional Temazcal ceremony located on site
- Unique private dining room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar
- AAA Four Diamond Award winning La Canoa restaurant featuring “La cuisine de los Soles®”
- Complimentary Catamaran Sunset Sail
- Offering Endless Privileges® and unique Wellness Experiences
- Unique & eclectic decor from all over the world, including original art & antiques
- Gluten free options, vegetarian and healthy choices in all regular menus of the hotel
- PADI Dive Resort certified by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, plus fishing charters departing from our own dock
Select from three gourmet à la carte restaurants, and one sushi & ceviche bar. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Kaax. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. No reservations are ever required. Organic, healthy, vegetarian and gluten-free food selections on all menus; daily teas prepared from live plant infusion.
- La Canoa – AAA Four Diamond restaurant offering Cuisine de los Soles, a unique fusion of spices and chilies
- Kaax – International Cuisine with a Mexican Twist
- El Chiringuito – Fresh seafood, chicken and grilled favorites prepared over zapote and mesquite Sushi & Ceviche Bar – Ceviche, Sushi and Sashimi served at Kaax
- Private dining* is available in various locations.
Luxurious oceanfront suites
Abode Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita features 90 luxurious oceanfront suites, each finely appointed with the following amenities: One king size or two double beds • Private terrace • Ceiling fan • 21” fl at screen TV in bedroom • Large sitting area with 36” satellite TV • DVD player • Wireless internet access • Electronic safety deposit box (laptop size) • Marble bathtub for two • Hair dryer •
Vanity mirror • Unlimited worldwide calling and concierge services • Maid service three times daily • Fresh fruit and sparkling wine in-suite each day • 24-hour in-suite private dining • 24-hour concierge service • Pillow menu and nightly turndown service • Personalized in-suite pampering experience • Twice daily refreshed mini-bar with top-shelf spirits • Deli snacks • Wine by the bottle • Handmade beach bag.
We’ve Been There. Let Us Do The Work!