Surrounded by warm crystal waters this all-suite adults only Unlimited Luxury resort features 433 suites, most with ocean view, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, eight restaurants and eight bars.
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
433 Rooms – 9 Restaurants – 8 Pools
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
• AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort since 2010
• Designed for young souls with sleek, chic & hip décor and an ambiance that comes alive at night
• All-suite resort with one of the largest suites in the Riviera Maya
• Over 43,000 square feet of pristine swimming pools divided in 8 including an infinity pool
• Features in-pool cycle classes
• Multiple gourmet, chic restaurants designed with extra seating capacity for groups
• Exquisite wine cellar for a more intimate dining experience with a sommelier-led wine pairing dinner
• Himitsu Restaurant features a unique sushi conveyer belt and sushi-making classes with the chef
• Entertainment options include a lively terrace bar, open-air theatre for shows and events and a game lounge
• Expansive Spa features 14 unique treatment cabins, a spa garden with a hydrotherapy circuit and more
• Complimentary bike tour to Puerto Morelos twice a week, allowing guests to explore the town
• Multiple locations for weddings including a contemporary stunning wedding gazebo
• Unlimited Connectivity app with free Wi-Fi, international calling and more
We've Been There. Let Us Do the Work!
[maxbutton id=”16″ ]
We’ve Been There
We actually launched our Travel Agency from the swim-up rooms at the Secrets Silversands so it is dear to us. We headed to the Secrets the day after we set up our Company for a quick celebration.
We stayed in the Preferred club swim up room, most of the time : ) We did have a small mix up with our room. They painted the room next door the 3rd day we were there. The fumes were so bad we had to change rooms for the evening but the hotel was quick to accommodate us and got us a massage for our troubles. I really liked the rooms and the layout of the resort. It seemed very easy to manage compared to other resorts.
The main pool was a lot of fun and had a pretty good party scene. The quiet pool area and the Spa pool are wonderful. The Preferred club pool is not exclusive but it was the never busy or crowded. They also provided some pretty cool floating pool chairs. The beach is not for swimming but it is the same quality as all the resorts in this area. If you must swim your beach this is probably not the best Secrets for you. This is why the Silversands is priced lower then the other Secrets resorts in the Riviera Maya.
Dinner time is always wonderful at Secrets resorts and we had some marvelous dinners and amazing service. The Seaside Grill and Oceana are our favorite restaurants at every Secrets. We really loved the the Mexican restaurant and the food was great. Sounds strange but many of our resorts in Mexico do not offer great Mexican restaurants but the Silversands nailed it.
The evening entertainment was off the charts by comparison to any resort we’ve been to. Maybe it was the many new friends we met, the Entertainment team or the bartenders, but we had so much fun! If you have a small group and want to have a great time day, and night, the Silversands is hard to beat.
We’ve Been There – 417 Travel Tips
- The evening entertainment is better than most resorts,maybe the best!
- If you want a good swimming beach this is not the resort for you.
- Take advantage of the quiet pool area. It’s so relaxing and no crowds.
- Your a little off the highway so add an extra 15 minutes travel time.
- Dress casual for the evening shows. The Theatre can be pretty warm at night.
- Don’t stay in the room and order room service. Oceana and Seaside Grill are casual dress for dinner and it’s outdoor dining.
[maxbutton id=”14″ ]