It means “Welcome” …On the island of Aruba, you truly are.
Enjoy the charm of windmills, lighthouses, and twisting divi-divi trees or luxuriate in the world’s most opulent spas. Play in the glittering casinos and luxury resorts or wander the unsurpassed pristine beaches. Aruba’s serene settings make it ideal for weddings, honeymoons, and romantic getaways. On the windward coast, the Atlantic crashes over rocks, coral bridges and cliffs. Aruba has a desert-like climate, and vacationers enjoy clear skies, bright sunshine, and cooling trade winds almost every day of the year. With its sunny weather, long stretches of white sand beaches, modern resorts, and glitzy casinos, Aruba truly has something for everyone!
The average annual temperature is 83° F (27° C), and rainfall amounts to just 17 inches a year, most of which occurs during the months of October and November.
According to TripAdvisor.com, Aruba has one of the top ten best beaches in the world. And that’s just the beginning.
Fringing turquoise Caribbean waters, Aruba’s beaches include wide shaded expanses, quiet retreats, and busy sunbathing and water sports meccas.
Featured All-Inclusive Resorts
- Riu Palace Antillas – All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Aruba – All Inclusive –
- Barcelo Aruba – All Inclusive –
- Divi Aruba – All Inclusive –
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa – All Inclusive –
- Tamarijn Aruba – All Inclusive –
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino –
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino –
- The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba –
- The Westin Resort and Casino Aruba –
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino –
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino –